I who may well be...

Musings from the perspective of a human being who may well be not locatable completely within the usual categories of male or female or gay or straight or transsexual or intersexed or exploiter or exploited or supplier or consumer or performer or spectator.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Creative Dissent Weds Nov 29 Abercombie Hotel

I've just been asked to do a 10-15 minute spot at this exciting monthly event at the Abercrombie Hotel (Corner Broadway & Abercombie St). There's lots of good cutting edge artistic response to the authoritarianism that seeks to diminish our shared humanity. It's across the road from UTS and close to Sydney Uni, and attracts socially progressive students and aging hippies like me.

I understand it gets underway from 8pm Weds Nov 29.

I don't know yet what I'll be doing, but I expect it will be brilliant. I have no modesty about the divine energy that moves through me on stage. It's not a property of me as an individual, it is a creation of actor, audience and our shared culture, history and existence as human beings.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com