I who may well be...

Musings from the perspective of a human being who may well be not locatable completely within the usual categories of male or female or gay or straight or transsexual or intersexed or exploiter or exploited or supplier or consumer or performer or spectator.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Quit me dayjob

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Quit me dayjob today!
Current mood: jubilant
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers


I woke up this morning knowing that the time for change had come, crystallising the feelings I've contemplated much of late, and so I have resigned from ACON/ SWOP, effective as of Close of Business today.

'Tis done!

And, 'tis done!

It's been a great ten years, and I'm not going away. and I'm very much part of the queer and sex-positive and liberationist and libertine communities in Sydney, so you haven't gotten rid of me, my pretties, but I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like a bird, I've outgrown this nest, and I have gotten tired of banging my wings on the sides. Its time to fuck off and fly!

Thank you to all the the wonderful and gifted and dedicated people I have worked with over the last ten years with SWOP/ACON.

But it's like a relationship, it's over now, and time for me to pack my bags and redirect my mail and kiss you goodbye while I am able to, rather than hang around until we're throwing things at each other! Love you! See You! Bye!

Don't ask me what I'm doing next. I don't know. I think I'd like time to think about that. And.. the sky's the limit!

And I couldn't hold back from leaving my job just because I didn't know what was next. What sort of trust in the universe would that show?


Bon Chance!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com