I who may well be...

Musings from the perspective of a human being who may well be not locatable completely within the usual categories of male or female or gay or straight or transsexual or intersexed or exploiter or exploited or supplier or consumer or performer or spectator.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

HoorAY! mY BEST FRIEND IS BACK!

HoorAY! mY BEST FRIEND IS BACK!

Yesterday I looked at my pussycat and realised that even if I am a freak, cut off from the sexual possibilities of men and women, God loves me even more than I love my outrageously breathtakingly beautiful pussycat.

This morning I pictured myself as being supported by and connected to and part of a web, the web that is woven reality, always connnected, never separate, however much I am caught in the illusion of separateness, always connected by time and confluence and so many unseen and intangible but ultimately indissoluble and unseverable ways.

And HoorAY! My best friend just came back from Europe, and I'm so happy!

We saw V again, and bounced through the Hyde park exhibition, the museum in the Domain, and Botanic gardens.

And for the last two nights we watched ABC TV together, not only nerds into the 7:30 Report, but geeks into The Inventors and Catalyst.

His boyfriend will be back from Eurpope soon, but I'm enjoying this while it lasts. It's a bit like my pussycat, who loves me enormously when I've been away, but generally ignores me. My friend is much more attentive than that, though. Gosh, he's even better than my pussycat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com